oh yeah permission to go out to play has been agreed

Next wednesday i've got a pass to go up the permission for a while
frew ideas to practice for coming season, couple of bits to hunt for (punk wood for BR and Cramp balls for DN) new toy to try out-condor kephart knife and hopefully a new buck saw to put through its paces if it arrives in time, plus some skills to practice and some chilling out by the fire
can't wait :)
just gloating really its been a while since i got out to play

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
according to DHL tracking my biolite stove has arrived at East Midlands and cleared customs. Ive a sneaky it might be out for delivery tomorrow which means i might have to stay home a bit longer in the hope i can play with it this weekend. I only ordered it Tuesday night!

Hope yours comes in time

Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
Oooo I hope you get as much time as you like to enjoy yourself, Sam :):eek::lmao:

Have fun

Next wednesday i've got a pass to go up the permission for a while
frew ideas to practice for coming season, couple of bits to hunt for (punk wood for BR and Cramp balls for DN) new toy to try out-condor kephart knife and hopefully a new buck saw to put through its paces if it arrives in time, plus some skills to practice and some chilling out by the fire
can't wait :)
just gloating really its been a while since i got out to play

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
She leaves me be when I'm in pain Sam - I'm a grumpy old Hector when in pain. Bless her though she made me cakes yesterday - fairy cakes with fruit pastille topping - to cheer me up. Very macho I thought ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE