Off line for a while

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Just to warn folks that for various reasons I will be off line for a while between Wed 28th May and Wed 18th June.
If you are wanting to order any of my books, leatherwork etc etc then order now or let it wait :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Okay, we know I'm a nosey besom....where are you off to ? and what are you up to ? :D

Whatever mischief you get into, I hope it's good fun :D and you come back unscathed :cool:

atb,
M

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Okay, we know I'm a nosey besom....where are you off to ? and what are you up to ? :D

Whatever mischief you get into, I hope it's good fun :D and you come back unscathed :cool:
Perhaps its a gal thing but Mary, you've cut to the chase for me too! Come on then young John, spill the beans or we'll start making up unlikely rumours :D Actually with you, lovey, I guess anything could be possible!

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire

atb,
M

Amongst other things - visiting my 90 year old Auntie who - in the past year has had a hip replaced and both eyes operated on for cataracts .. and is going out this weekend with her local WI rambling group...
And driving up to Orkney for a holiday -no Bushcraft as they have no trees to speak of ::rolleyes: but perhaps a bit of tool making, in Mesolithic style, if I can plus lots of Museum and prehistoric site visits :)
We flew up for a 2 week holiday last year and loved the islands - but I hate flying!
There is still lots for both my wife and I to see so this trip will not be our last :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE