Odds and sods

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Howdy everyone.. iv got a few bits im clearing out as they just dont get used.

Any questions feel free to ask... :)

These are also up for sale in members classified..

First off is my beloved Smith and wesson CO2 air gun. Its in prestine condition.. comes with all the camodaties.

Trade value £130 pick up prefered

Next is a air rifle silencer wrapped in Digi cam tape. Not sure where i got this from?

Trade value shall we say £10 posted?

Hunter welly socks. Size 10-11. only worn a handful of times

£10 posted

Very old but pristinely looked after axe. I cant seem to find one like it on the net.. My guess is carpenters axe? but i could be wrong so feel free to correct me if i am.. :) (best mention it has a very slight play in the head.)

£40 posted

Leather watch strap/cuff made by Dread head of this parish.. Iv now made my own strap so this one will be needing a new home. Its been tooled and carver with the friendship leaf from Lord of the Rings.

Trade value £20 posted

Small lightweight hobo coffee kit. (meths stove inc)

(opinel only for scale)

Trade value £13

Meths or Hexi block SS break down box for crusader mug. Never used.. Ill also chuck in a crusader mug.

Trade value £15

Fjallraven vintage 20l backpack
same as the link below
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/fjallraven-vintage-20l-backpack-34783.html

In used but not abused condition. Its has two pen marks on it and slight fraying on the back and could probably do with a wipe down, apart from that it its still very usable..

Trade value £35 posted

Austrian army heavyweight wool jumper. size wise this would fit more of a youngster or someone more petite.

Trade value £20 posted

And finally i have a Reindeer hide.

http://www.amblesidesheepskins.co.uk/index.php/grade-b-reindeer-hides.html

Trade value £35 posted

Trade wise im open to suggestions for now buy i will be making a list up of needed bits later on today to make things easier :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
id be willing to do a straight swap for a wood stove and flue for the SW revolver :)

STOVE NOW FOUND, PISTOL STILL FOR TRADE!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE