odds and ends, canteens pouches and other bushie items

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Following items up for grabs

P1000976_zpsfef32d04.jpg

Nalgene (bpa free) 1 quart canteen, stainless steel cup and lid set - canteens been used and cleaned otherwise as new - looking for £22 inc postage and paypal fees

Bushcraft magazine (£2) but must be added to another purchase

Silva compass £12 inc postage and paypal fees

Flint and steel set in a tin - includeds various odds and ends £10 inc postage and paypal fees

Molle pouch - coyote brown - £5 SOLD

5.11 velcro backed admin slip pouch - modified slightly with and additional loop for a firesteel, I had a torch,pocket knife firesteel mounted on this - also has a slip at the back for credit card sized items £5 SOLD

Hand crafted leather flint and steel pouch - really neat design by pete - the steel is at the base of the pouch - which is big enough for a bit of flint and tinder (inc) £20 inc postage and paypal fees

Camelbak bottle hydration tube- £5 SOLD

Exotac hot burn 6hr candle - unused but the wicks are a bit grubby as i'd stored some charcloth in the tin - otherwise it'll work fine £4 SOLD

please read

Trades wise I'm currently only interested in a Frost Mora 137 or a silva ranger 27 (black case) compass

postage will be first class recorded, overseas interest will require additional postage to be covered, Paypal only, minimum order £10

while i'll do my best to get stuff out ASAP, it may be that due to work i can only ship at the next weekend after payment has been received

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE