[Oct 31st-Nov 2nd] Stead Hall Wood (Between Otley and Ikley)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
It's only about 1.5m bud.

Can you let me know asap if you can make it Friday because I was going to arrive Saturday instead if nobody else could make it and do a bit of shopping and other work tomorrow.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Ok bud, I'll give Friday night a miss and arrive Saturday morning. Give me chance to get some shopping in and stuff tomorrow instead of after weekend.

See you all Saturday :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Sorry Adam.....meant looks like I'm not rocking up on Friday then if your not there. I'll be there early doors Saturday.

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Sorry Adam.....meant looks like I'm not rocking up on Friday then if your not there. I'll be there early doors Saturday.

Cool, see you Saturday morning then bud. I'm hoping to arrive between 10-12 depending on what time I get away and if I miss train or not lol.

...If you make it there before me get the fire and kettle on! :)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
If I could get there before dark tomorrow....would it be okay with the owner ? We've spoken before.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Ok, I've just landed. Can you let him know I'm in the wood down by the pond, where I usually stop. Cheers

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I need to get set up an then go buy a few odds n sodds , brillo, soap, oil ....whisky ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE