number needed for knife maker Mark Hill

moley1508

Aug 6, 2016
billericay
hi all, sorry for the trouble but does anyone have a contact number for Mark Hill please.

I have a knife on order and am struggling to make contact and am asking because I know Mark had internet issues recently and I have no other way to make contact

many thanks in advance

moley1508

Aug 6, 2016
billericay
sadly not.

I do hope he is ok.

my due date has now passed and I just wanted a new ETA or a refund to allow me to purchase elsewhere

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I've been waiting over 3 years for a single blade.. I believe Mark is very unwell at times though, so try a mixture of patience and contact.

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
If your knives are anything as nice as the Mark Hill knives that I've seen and handled then rest assured that your patience will be rewarded! Really nice blades, am hoping to soon be able to order one for myself.

Tim_B

Dec 8, 2013
Ipswich
I have a couple of Mark's knives and they are awesome.....I have als been waiting over 2 years for some others as well! (Quite a considerable amount of money) It got to a point a few months ago where I told Mark "not to bother" any more as I got fed up of waiting and being "put off" and the health situation he was in . I do feel for the guy with his health issues, however you shouldn't run a business "on tick".

I do hope he's doing as well as he can be in his situation, but he shouldn't take on more orders (that's my opinion of course) if he has a big backlog that he can't deliver to.

There are other makers which deliver as promised, and the quality is equal to Mark's. I hope Mark continues making knives as they are (as already said) awesome quality.
Thanks
Tim B

Reactions: SoldierPalmer

KenThis

Settler
Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
Can anyone in personal contact with Mark Hill, please ask him to contact me as soon as possible.
Unfortunately I've not been able to contact him through Facebook for a few weeks and the number I have for him has been disconnected.
Many Thanks

KenThis

Settler
Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
Thanks Stew. I've just joined Edgematters to try to find him.
If anyone is in personal contact with him though please could you ask him to contact me.
Or if anyone has any current contact information then please do share it if possible.
Many Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE