Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Looki
e ? This is for you then .....

Bought from this thread.....
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95086

I've just dismantled it as I was going to modify the hang. So its sort of in kit form . Its all there and in excellent condition. I can't find the bishop bag , but will include it if it turns up before its sold. I will include a couple of snapwires for lightweight ease of hanging.
£80 all inclusive. Bank transfer preferred.

Only swap I'd consider is a Lowe alpine sting ? or is it strike ? I will have to check......

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Hi chiseller, have you received my pm's mate?

Just replied phone is poor and signal worse
jacko1066 said:
Hi Chisller,

I am very interested in the woodsman hammock, how long have you had it mate and what do you mean by kit form?

Cheers
Steve
Eyup Steve ,
You would have to look at the date of original thread , (dont have a pc so multi taskin is an ****....)
Kit form.....means I've removed the whoopies and internal ridge. Its all complete, but I can't remember exactly how its knotted back together. I was going to make it a single line system, but rather than risk buggering it , I've left it alone. Means the gathered ends need bunching and wrapping with the whoopies and the two piece ridgeline attaching between them. Simple for someone who knows how to hang it As it was...I'm not that confident. That I'd knack a rare hammock .
Cheers
To answer. Your second pm , it is double layer and its the
Sting I'm after. .
Cheers

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
One of these..
6aza9upu.jpg

cheers.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I think on reflection I'll have to pass too
Would love to but other pressures of life etc manage to interfere with bushcrafting!
I know, how daft is that?

Sorry about that Chiseller, best of luck with the sale

Mark

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers , its just a matter of bunching the ends and the whoopies loop over them, its how the ridgeline fixed that's baffling my memory:confused:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE