Now I've got the hump!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Christmas day thought I'd take the hound out for a walk around the country park, before the clan turned up!

The country Park is an old brick works pit that has been, over the last 15 years or so, landscaped and the pit has been filled with water.

So hardly a sole was around and off we trotted, until we got to the beach area, which I found covered in food wrappers and drinks cans. What made it worse was the fact that our newly returned swan family, previously removed due to injury, were paddling among them.

I was so angry, I'm trying not to stereotype but there are a few choice words running through my head about a few choice young people at the mo!

Anyway I set about clearing up the mess, only to be passed by at least three other people who just watched me, whilst a forth even stopped and chatted, but didn't bother chipping in! This made me even more mad!

On the way back to the car I started to notice the amount of dog poo that hadn't been cleared up! Even more angry now!

Then further maddened when I spy a group of hoodies hanging out inn a bus stop on Christmas morning!

What on earth goes on in the minds of these kids, parents and dog owners!!!!!!! Arrrrrrgh!

Fortunately my wife sensed my mood when I got home and a very large glass of wine was thrust in my hand and a bone in the dogs mouth!

Peace on earth they recon.

Rant over!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE