Nottingham/Derby

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Ok, here's the kicker, I'm only 16, I'd completely understand if now you wouldn't be interested....you probably dont want to be kicking around with a young'un like me:lmao:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Ok, here's the kicker, I'm only 16, I'd completely understand if now you wouldn't be interested....you probably dont want to be kicking around with a young'un like me:lmao:

Hi Bushcraftsman - don't worry about your age I am nearer 60 but you could well know more stuff than me - I have come very late to bushcrafting/camping - I suggest you go to either Swift Valley (not yet been there myself) or Rough Close (if Dacorum can arrange it for us again sometime).

That way you can meet loads of people and ask for whatever help/advice you need - you will find everybody is only too willing to help and it will be a safe environment for you, from lots of angles.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Ok thanks, I take it these are both places nearby that everyone meets up to do a spot of bushcraft?

Certainly is !!! Swift Valley is in Rugby and Rough Close in Coventry. There is a meet every month at SV usually at the end of the month so lot long to wait till the next one. I'll PM you some more info. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE