Not the long way down

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I think a big part of the problem was Ewan breaking his leg before hand. Maybe they would have started earlier. I reckon their next one should be the long way about, and they go round UK and show some of the interesting and beautiful places in our own country. Too many of the celebrities seem to want to bugger off to foreign places instead of investigating the places our own country has to offer which some of us may be able to visit ourselves.

deepcmonkey

Forager
Nov 6, 2007
Oxford
I think a big part of the problem was Ewan breaking his leg before hand. Maybe they would have started earlier. I reckon their next one should be the long way about, and they go round UK and show some of the interesting and beautiful places in our own country. Too many of the celebrities seem to want to bugger off to foreign places instead of investigating the places our own country has to offer which some of us may be able to visit ourselves.

I think the prob with that would be they would just be swamped with fans every where, infact I thought one of the really funny things in LWD was when Ewan wasn't recognised at the old Star Wars fim set in Tunisia.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE