Not Buscraftie, but, Nintendo DS XL for swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Hi guys!

I have a Nintendo DSi XL for swaps.(the one with the big screen)NOW SWAPPED

Its chocolate brown and is as new. I brought it in August last year for my father, its only been played on a dozen times and has been looked after very well. It is literally brand new, and comes with all its original packaging, instructions charger etc...

It has four games; Touchmaster 3 (some sort of 20-in-1 puzzle/cards game), Art Academy, Classic word games, and Brain Training.

It also has a padded faux leather carry case with a spare stylus and screen wipe.

I think it has some sort of memory card too-I'll have to check!

IMG_20110404_125044.jpgIMG_20110404_125103.jpgIMG_20110404_125056.jpgIMG_20110404_125009.jpgIMG_20110404_125018.jpg

Sorry about the small pics but I haven't worked out how to get them larger yet!

The reason for swapping is that I cant stand computer games, I thought i might use it as some of the games looked quite entertaining, but its been sat on my bookcase since December, so I thought its time for it to go.

The cost of all this brand new is around £190 ( rough add up on amazon of brand new bits)

Right, for swaps would like; either some sort of woodlore clone or similar (either new or in excellent condition), would consider a hammock & tarp set-up, and home-made kit always goes down well, so any makers who may be interested-make me an offer! (am open to cash adjustment to if anyone has something a bit special to swap)

Any questions feel free to ask-I have to warn you though, I'm really not into computers so I may not have the answer!!:eek:

Thanks for looking!:):)

Last edited:

bearman

Jul 18, 2010
kent
Just thought wouldn't mind an expedition down 9. But anyone with anything they want to swap (of similar value) feel free to make an offer!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE