Norweigan Dog Sled Challenge 2006

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

khimbar

Nomad
Jan 5, 2005
birmingham uk
My girlfriend works for the Foundation for Conductive Education, a charity based in Birmingham that provides services for children and adults with movement disabilities such as cerebal palsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease and strokes.

They are looking for intrepid adventurers who would like to experience a Norweigan Dog Sled Challenge which will be taking place in February 2006. This is a week long trek across the Norweigan fjords pulled by huskies, including taking in the largest gorge in Europe and the largest lake in the Norweigan Artic. All this and a traditional meal prepared by the Sami.

If you think you can raise 3000 pounds to help a worthwhile charity that transforms the lives of children and adults, and have a Norweigan adventure, then please call Lisa Barea on 0121 449 1569 or email her at lisa@conductive-education.org.uk and she can send you further details. Or pm me and I can try and answer any questions you have.

Thanks for reading and thanks Tony for letting me post this. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE