Norwegian Canvas pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
delivered. Paypal please.

This is a great pack, should serve you well. Its in excellent condition as well.

Here you go.

IMG_1290_zps24d509a5.jpg

IMG_1299_zps26b8268d.jpg

This is the one I dyed the straps and trim on.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Call it delivered for a quick sale.

For £ , this is a great canvas and elk leather pack, made by bergans.

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Get paid soon so will have to see. What size is it out of non committal interest 😉

Sent from somewhere?

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Get paid soon so will have to see. What size is it out of non committal interest ��

Sent from somewhere?

Dont know really.

Probably 40 litre main compartment, with 5 litre side pockets, which will fit a 1litre nalgene comfortably, or a 58 pattern waterbottle, tightly.

Some photos here

Ive waxed the canvas before today, with barbour thornproof, and after dying it, gave all the leather a good wipe of neatsfoot oil.

Still available....

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Is this still available? Been after one of these packs for ages!! If not, of anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great!!

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Just seen one on eBay for £116.99 plus postage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I'm watching that too, the company have not got any in stock so have bumped the price up to stop people buying, they are expecting some in soon, I'm kicking myself as there were loads available not so long ago!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE