Northwoods Scagel Series Large Trapper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
I have owned this knife for about six years now and since purchase it has gone out of production along with (sadly
verysad.gif
) many Northwoods knives.

This is from the original Northwoods Scagel series, NOT the current Northwoods production that is on Kinvesshipfree.
wink.gif

It is the large trapper model. 5.25 inches closed. 4 inch blades. Both blades are D2. Genuine stag handle. Nickel Silver bolsters. Brass liners.

This is a non-locker and I would say the pull to open is about that needed for a SAK. Please note that although this is a slip-joint it has blades over 3 inches.

Condition is immaculate, blades still have mirror shine. It will come with felt pouch but not the Northwoods box.

Price includes delivery and paypal fees to a UK address.

International please contact to discuss shipping. By buying you are stating you are over 18. I will only post to the paypal address.

No offers/trades at this time, thanks.

I was going to add that this would make a superb trad, Nessmuk, bushcraft kit but...

Bosh, bosh, bosh...SOLD

£100 all in

Cheers all

K

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE