North Wood August extended meet 2015 photos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
what a nice meet! :) with lots of different people coming and going over the available days, welcome to new shrafters Dewi and his lad Will.

We had a very useful few hours extending our pitch area giving loads more hanging and floor space and of course adding to the wood pile, this will be ongoing over the next few meets. i also undertook a new access point into the wood near the centre pitch for dropping off and picking up gear, this will be a mini project building a bridge over the ditch during the next meet. :)

Tinkypete provided a superb mountain man breakfast, the amount of eggs had to seen to be believed! Greg and Alison also provided a very tasty evening meal, we were spoiled for choice this meet. :) anyway, as usual i took one or two pics...... :)

oh and thanks Martin, you almost had me convinced i was going loopy over Mr Eastwood's one legged nun thingy!

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Cheers Steve, some memory inducing pics there. Thanks once again for hosting a great Meet location. :)

Here are some of mine:

Woodpile%202_zps1sbwmq8a.jpg

Woodpile_zpsuhnzl4eu.jpg

Bolognaise%20Wraps_zps8g7dl151.jpg

Father%20and%20Son_zpsyvuip6ja.jpg

Walk_zpsquz36swg.jpg

Forage_zpsnhu7103s.jpg

Last edited:

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Just to let folks know the contents of the mountain man breakfast were:

6 chicken and herb sasuages
6 pork and chilli sasuages
6 pork and red pepper and chorizo sausuages
2 fillet steak
1 Venison loin
1Kg of new potatoes
3 red chillis deseeded
1 green chilli deseeded
250g chestnut mushrooms
3 onions
1 pack of grated cheese (topping)
60 medium eggs

:)

All in a 8litre dutch oven

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Sounds like a heart attack on a plate Pete! Gutted I missed it. Thanks for sharing pics Steve and Martin, looks like another great one that I missed out on. Will be at the November meet with Joseph, see you then.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Thank you for a great meet Steve, and everyone we met. Really enjoyed ourselves, and thank you also for the help with the parachute. Can't wait to try out some of those combinations and see the kid's faces when I turn a parachute into a tent!! :)

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Sorry i missed it.

But i did have a most excellent adventure - Epic in fact!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 39

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
great pics Jason the aurora borealis looks impressive and i'm sure you have many more. :) they won't get seen much on the North Wood thread though, are you going to share and do a pictorial write up?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE