North wood 4 day meet 29th april - 2nd may

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Thanks Steve for a great meet.

Good to see all you folks again and meet a few new one's too.
Thank you all for the good company. A great NW meet once again.

Cheers

PREPER...........

Andy T

Settler
Sep 8, 2010
Stoke on Trent.
Sorry i missed this i was looking forward to it. I got the car loaded up and set off, i managed to get about 200 yards before some pratt decided to try and park his transit in the back of my corsa. Thankfully my wife and i are both ok but the car looks like it's going to be a write off. Hopefully i'll make the next one.

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Sorry i missed this i was looking forward to it. I got the car loaded up and set off, i managed to get about 200 yards before some pratt decided to try and park his transit in the back of my corsa. Thankfully my wife and i are both ok but the car looks like it's going to be a write off. Hopefully i'll make the next one.

Glad to hear that you are both OK.

Snarfs Sniff

Jun 3, 2010
Birmingham
Thanks to Steve and the guys again for a lovely meet was great to catch up with you all after my months away xxx

Looking forward to seeing you all there again very soon

Kay xxx

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Only managed a couple pics and didn't want to soil Steve's or Martin's pic thread with them. Got a few of the lad enjoying the outdoors, thanks to all for making him feel welcome!

Photo0269.jpg

Photo0271.jpg

Photo0282.jpg

Photo0274.jpg

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Cheers guys, I'll just keep him off the bmx before the next meet so he doesn't have a busted mouth next time round. It took his mind off it being in the woods though and he really enjoyed finally meeting everyone. Good times all round in our camp...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE