North wood 28-30 october 2011

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
please list your interest below only if you agree to the terms in post 1 and include this line in the paste

1. woodspirits
2. NLW
3. Sasquatch + Joseph
4. Priam (TBC)
5. MartinK9
6. Tank (maybe +2)
7. Karl82
8. cowboy
9. MJM1
10. Cliv
11. Preper
12. Outdoory + Ewein
13. Totumpole (TBC, Saturday only)
14. Andy T (TBC)
15. jimbo75
16. redwood bushcraft (jimbo75 little bro!).
17. luckylee, love this meet.
18. TinkyPete
19. Andy2112 confirmed now, all weekend.
20. JASON221
21. Twodowgs
22. Turbo girl + 2 (all TBC)
23. SimonD
24. Stoked_uk
25. Scrumpy + Scrumpy Jr
26. Woodland Scout
27. Davey569
28. Bodge + Adam

Should be able to get down for this now, off to Northumberland for the first part of the week then heading home Wed, Thurs so all being well I'll see you Friday.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I would love to have a look at the sales/ swaps, is there any chance it could be copied onto a comment here plz for us noobs/ non regulars? We're looking like we'll be 1-2 btw but again tbc :)

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
there may be some skills/projects on the go during the meet, your participation is entirely voluntary :)

small ground oven using heated up stones to cook a rabbit.
dakota fire pit for stealth camping
means and methods of firelighting
navigation, with compass sun stars and maps
fungi i.d

check for access updates before leaving

owing to the possibility of adverse weather, access to cp3 and west drop off point may be impassable by car. in which case you can offload your gear at upper north wood (see map link post 1) and walk through wood.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Met Office is looking good(ish!)... EMids (paste)... "Mostly dry and brightening up on Friday after morning mist/fog clears. Cloudier again on Saturday and becoming breezy with some light rain possible later. Rather cloudy but mostly dry Sunday."

Looks like the winds will freshen over the weekend with some lows splitting up and tracking to the north, mostly from the SW... may be some frontal activity passing over. Temps should be respectable tho :)

if I'm wrong, you may slap me upsida da head with a dead rabbit... preferably cooked and warned so my mouth is open ;) VERY much looking forward to seeing the diverse cooking going on, hope to see you guys (gals & kids too o'course!) there!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE