North Face Mcurdo M green

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Great condition other than paint spots , warm coat for winter woods camps and exploring. Will fit upto 45" chest with base or midlayer.
No holes or snags , waterproof but would benifit from a gentle wash and a dwr spray /wash in to help beading. bombproof construction. plenty of functional pockets. Complete with hood and removable ruff.
see pics for paint spots . Ignore weird camera hughs it's a good green.
sereja9e.jpg

utyju9yt.jpg

ujy8enyp.jpg

4aqy7yme.jpg

uzy3y5u3.jpg

maqumady.jpg
uramyze7.jpg

uzedaba4.jpg

Available until 2000hrs tonight.....then it's withdrawn and going under the surgeon :D

£118 all inclusive . Cheers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I have one of those, hands down the warmest coat I've ever worn.

During our last -10 spell, I wore just a cotton t shirt underneath, couldn't zip it all the way up or I'd have been too hot.

Cracking coat.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Going to make a cracking gilet Steve.....hopefully a pair of boogers from the arms ? Just waiting.for the neighbor to finish her tea before I take it round .

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Reckon you won't need an underblanket in the hammock with it. (should have tried )
eze7utus.jpg

upute9y4.jpg

duvu6uzy.jpg

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Aye, I wore mine in the hammock up at brokkers last year, ended up toastie warm all night (that little robens ultralite bag was a wee bit snug around my manly frame)

Hawthorn and brambles don't touch the outer. This is one north face jacket I can't fault.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Plenty of down .....will be a bit of a task for her.....especially as she's not keen on feathers :D
4umy6a5a.jpg

a8ezupy6.jpg

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
hell man ! i was going to buy that !!

Sorry Robbi , thread said 8pm. Folk wouldn't take me seriously if I didn't follow up on what I say ....hoping she makes a cracking job of the gilet lol

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Finally collected the gilet today......not impressed.....swmbo may have to redoux . Cost me a GOOD drink.....lesson learnt....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Are you not happy with it then?
Not as happy happy happy as I should have been for what I've paid her. She's used leather trim and I'm not happy with the quality of stitching. Plus she's had it that long that I've gained 7lbs ....but that's the price of.not.smoking. and.not.being as active as I should.....:banghead:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE