nordic style knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
hi everyone , i have 7 nordic style knives for sale , made by me ...

6 are 22cm total length with 9.5 mm blades and 28mm at the widest point .

i only have sheaths currently for two of the larger knives , both belt carry but one more a dangler with brass rectangle .

the other 4 will be sheathed as soon as the leather arrives .

handle materials are wenge , african hard wood with a great rustic look and feel, with ally pins and tube .

the sheaths are all tooled 3.5mm leather .

the small one has black linen micart handle with brass fittings , also a tooled, 3.5mm leather belt carry sheath .

im looking for £80 posted on the larger and £75 on the smaller one .

payment through paypal or bacs prices cover fees and first class recorded deliver (uk only, over seas more)

•look for me on facebook : fieldcrafter-uk fieldcrafter-uk to see what else i have been makeing , or feel free to look trough my photobucket account , http://s1128.photobucket.com/user/m...&page=1&_suid=1427730157280020550722799206367

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Sorry no they are all 3mm thick steel . The one on the far right is 5mm and I'm going to keep that one I've decided !
The next ones will be 4mm thick and I have changed the design a little since these where made , they are very much prototypes and I wanted to see what problems I would face making a batch up.
I know the pics don't do them justice , they aren't a small knife although they look it.
Thank you all for the positive support and kind words .

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
5 of my nordic styld knives , i dont know why they are still here ?

anyway they are all sgeathed now and selling at a reduced price of £65 each and £5 first class recorded delivery to uk.

all in 3mm o1 tool steel , with scandi grinds , wenge african hard wood handles and ally fittings , the smaller one has linen micarta a brass fittings .

blade lengths are , 6cm on the small one and 9cm on the larger . all have tooled leather sheaths that have been dyed with an air brush two ton effect , made from 3.5mm leather , one with brass hoop as a dangler sheath .

they will never be this cheap again , i would rather go on benifits than work this hard for so little , grab them while they are here ...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE