Nomad's Land XXL Hammock

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Ive got one, especially good for big blokes apparently, silnylon.

They go for a fair bit more than that now ozzy.

$65 on US ebay

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Have been using mine for many years now and its brilliant. Would be gutted if I lost it.
Way bigger than the average hammock and light. Dont suppose anyone knows where to find the group buy mozzie net do they? My mate fell through his and ripped it. This hammock and the mozzie net are a perfect combo.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
If I remember correctly I had nets by pyramid for this and my other one which I have recently sold on ebay

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
I'll take this for my eldest lad please Ozzy. If you would like to pm me payment details.

Many Thanks

Rich

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Have been using mine for many years now and its brilliant. Would be gutted if I lost it.
Way bigger than the average hammock and light. Dont suppose anyone knows where to find the group buy mozzie net do they? My mate fell through his and ripped it. This hammock and the mozzie net are a perfect combo.

They're like rocking horse doo doo now, I think the last one I saw on here was the one I sold about three years ago.

There's some good DIY options on hammockforums, finding good netting is the hardest part

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
They're like rocking horse doo doo now, I think the last one I saw on here was the one I sold about three years ago.

There's some good DIY options on hammockforums, finding good netting is the hardest part

Feared as much... Glad mine is still in working order.
How long ago were the group buys from MK?

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Ive still go the one i got from the first gb. But have never gotten along with it. In fact it put me off hammocking.:lmao:

Dont suppose anyone knows where to find the group buy mozzie net do they?

You can still get the mosquito nets from pyramid, but they are not made from the same stuff as MK's group buy.
They made a batch, which have just been lying about.
They sent me one for free to test for them. I slept in it for one night at the side of loch lochy, and no midges got through.
I had treated it with permethrin, and I couldnt say for certain if it were midge proof though.
But they are mossy proof. Theyre the same design as RM's eco hammock.

They dont advertise them, but if you call them, they may flog you one for £20 - £25.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE