Nitecore EZAA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
First batch recalled apparently, problems with "user interface". Brave of Nitecore I think, flashaholics worldwide are waiting on this one, so they need to get it right.

bigmul

Tenderfoot
Jun 15, 2008
Whitley Bay
Yeah, I'd read something similar on CPF, thought it was something to do with the lower brightness level though? Personally I'd love one with a low level like a D10 and high the same - no need for in-between for me!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Agreed. My Extreme will produce chosen levels from low to high, but I only use low/low and high. Too much fiddling about otherwise.
I think you're right about low brightness in the EZ AA but anything involving pressing a button, or twisting a bezel is now called user interface. Makes On/Off sound a bit more techy, and therefore more appealing. And pricey.

AndyH

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2008
Shetland
I am one of those that appreciates the range of light output on the D10. Low can be to low in some situations, but bright can end up reflecting back too much light off whatever I am looking at especially in confined spaces.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
From EDC forum, CandlePower forum, BritishBlades forum, and now here, the D10 crops up most often as the peoples' favourite.
On CPF, where these things are taken seriously, someone even did a site search to turn up the most mentioned torch, you've guessed it, D10.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE