Nikon DSLR full setup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Be patient .. there's a lot to list :D

This is my presently accumulated under used gear that I wish to move on in one lot. This will do you for landscapes, wildlife and everything in between. Apart from the tripod which is well used but works fine, the rest is in mint/ great condition. The lenses have no marks at all on the glass and the bodies are brilliant. The filters have no marks at all. The camera looks new, going by the shutter count it should do ! This is all UK only and while I could post I would rather meet up in person and don't mind travelling a bit to do that. Now to the gear ..

Lowepro Flipside Sport 20L AW camera pack New £115
Lowepro Toploader Zoom 55 AW II case New £45
Nikon D3200 with kit 18-55mm VR II lens (latest kit lens) Shutter count presently is just 430 ! Boxed with all that came with it and receipt New £279
Nikon 12-24mm f4 G (IF) AF-S ED DX lens Boxed New £879
Nikkor AF-S VR Zoom 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 G IF-ED lens Boxed New £449
Nikon wireless release New £25
Lee Filters Foundation Kit holder New £54
Lee Filters 77mm Wide Angle holder New £37
Lee Filters 100mm ND .6 Hard Grad filter New £85
Lee Filters 105mm Circular Polarizer New £214
Lee Filters 105mm front holder ring New £36
Hitech 100 Prostop 10 ND filter New £65
Hitech 100 ND 1.2 STD filter New £38
Lowepro S&F Filter pouch 100 to hold all Lee Filter gear New £28
Manfrotto #055C tripod with head Used £60

Total new would be £2409 !

Considering the great condition of this stuff I would be looking for just £1200 NOW £1050 this weekend only ! I would consider a higher end compact such as a Canon G16 etc.. in part ex or maybe binoculars such as Swaro El's or Ultravids etc.. So there is no confusion they will only be properly sold to the first person to PM with a definite offer to buy and a mobile number to confirm. I won't promise to one person then sell to another, even for a higher offer :) If I advertise on another forum then I'll go by the PM timestamp.

Now for the pics ..

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Hi, I could post at the price stated. I bought the tripod used so don't know any more than the model written on it. It aint light but is solid and working perfectly. If you need more pics of it just give me your email address and I will sort them :) Could meet halfway if you are seriously interested.

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
I own a Manfrotto 055C tripod and can attest to their solidness. Not the lightest of tripods out there but definately solid and stable, I've had mine for nearly ten years now and used and abused it in all weather conditions and terrains and it's never failed to do the job asked of it. A good sturdy versatile piece of kit and definately worth the money the seller is asking for it.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Thanks for that. I would just like to make it clear though that its being sold as a complete outfit, the individual prices are only there to give a guide as to what it would all cost new ;) It's a good price considering the quality of lenses and filters, even if you only keep the D3200 as a backup body :)
If it doesn't go soon I will probably split the lot on ebay, and make more money :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE