Night vision and trail cameras for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackdaw

I need to fund a night vision scope for my rifle so am willing to part with some equipment to offset the cost.

First up is a Bushnell NV Monocular Model 26-0100W (Waterproof) 2.5 x 42.

Its used and the battery cover has cracked in the past (been glued) but it doesn't affect it.

It's not a bad beginner's NV and comes with a manual, bag and video cables.

I would like £125.00 for this which includes all fees and RMSD or equivalent.

The picture is a stock photo off t'internet but it is the exact model. If you need a proper pic it will need to wait until tomorrow.
attachment.php

Next up is a more fancy NV I have used in the past for monitoring badger setts and other wildlife. It's a Yukon Range Pro 5x42.

It is a fantastic bit of kit but worth upwards of £650 new. I'm after £400.00 which includes all fees and postage including appropriate insurance.

Again the pic is a stock one off t'internet as I can't find batteries for the camera anywhere (I've even tried the kid's toys!). It comes with a user guide (not manual but you can get them off the internet) that I made up and is laminated, 2 x battery holders, car jack power input and a case.

attachment.php

Lastly, I have two Ltl Acorn 5210MG trail cameras. These are really good with side sensors and can take up to 16G cards. The take either 4 or 8 batteries depending on how long you are going to leave them out and record video or photos in colour during daylight or black and white when using the built in NV.

I've had these out with 8 AA batteries in and they've lasted 4 weeks and still had battery life left in them.

Another stock picture but this is the exact model. They come with main unit, secondary battery unit and tree tie to mount them.

attachment.php

I have two going spare and will let them go for £75.00 each with fees and RMSD postage included.

Any questions then PM or use this thread.

Jack

Attachments

• BUSHNELL-26-0100.jpg
    BUSHNELL-26-0100.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Yukon%20Digital%20Ranger%20PRO%207.jpg
    Yukon%20Digital%20Ranger%20PRO%207.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 158
  • ltl_acorn_ltl-5210mg_gprs_sms_12mp_cellular_mobile_camo_camera_2.jpg
    ltl_acorn_ltl-5210mg_gprs_sms_12mp_cellular_mobile_camo_camera_2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 157

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
I fancy one of your trap cams, and notice you are also in my part of Gods County. Where you at Sir? Fancy trades, got lots, and I'd make it more advantageous than cash. Need anything?
Or can I pick up and save on the rmsd postage cost?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE