Nice to be here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi everyone,

My name is Geoff, I'm based in Northamptonshire at the moment and have been involved in bushcraft for quite a few years but have never got involved in any of the online forums or groups like bushcraft UK.
I'm particularly interested in the uses of bushcraft in education and have had lots of opportunities to use bushcraft either as an activity in and of itself or as a way of enriching other courses I have delivered as a Forest Schools leader, environmental educator and in my current job teaching gamekeeping and deer management.

I have recently started a blog to share ideas and some of my experiences of using bushcraft in education and if any of you are interested it can be found here; http://bushcraft4education.blogspot.co.uk/

I look forward to taking part in the forum.
cheers

Geoff

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Hi Geoff and welcome.

Interesting Forest School essay; I volunteer with a similar project (not a Forest School but working with schools) and echo what you say.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE