NI patrol pack

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
4,079
1,788
Berlin
Heads up!
 
Wow £85! Maybe I'm a bit out of touch with the current market, but that's quite a lot for an army surplus pack. They were popping up for sale elsewhere for £25-35.

Also 50ltrs is perhaps a bit ambitious for the capacity too, I have that pack and the label says 30litres. I have read elsewhere that the actual volume might be closer to 38ltrs when you factor in the side pouches and lid pockets.

It's a great pack though and I feel it is somewhat underrated in the bushcraft/outdoors community. It's built like a tank and has plenty of room for an overnighter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Erbswurst
Agree, These are bomb proof and under rated. Anyone thinking of buying one, do check ebay or other surplus shops first. Just did a quick check and there are quite a few out there and they are nowhere near £85.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE