Next tattoo suggestion

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Poacher

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2006
Kilgarvan, Co.Kerry. ROI
Thank you all for your input so far, it has helped.
I had better clear up a misunderstanding here though. I know i want a tattoo and want it bushcraft themed but unsure on the design. I know its there for life, might regret it etc but i could say that about my 6 other tattoos. Think i'm happy with something i have found which is below. Just need to adapt it to my personal tattoo. What do you think? Bushcrafty enough?

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I'd be half tempted to have that myself if I wasn't such a wuss.

Very nice. The one I presume is the moon is very smart.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
That is lovely.

as said above if i had that much room left on my arms I would strongly be considering it!

could you add the silliuette of a camp fire/ ripod and a tarp/hammock set up among the trees? just a sutle outline.

atb,
Ste

Last edited:

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
another possibility is to have the branches drawn up so that they form the shapes of bush crafty objects, an axe, kulksa, knife, etc.

...but to be honest that may just wreck it.

atb
Ste

p.s. although following with the silluette theme working around the wrist (if you follow) you could add an axe in a chopping block, or an animal outline( thinking fox, rabbit, deer, I think Red are the main staple in Kerry?)

Last edited:

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Same as myself... the other possibility is get the silhouettes of the trees to match species from your usual stomping grounds..

sorry this thread has got me thinking now!!

atb
Ste

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE