Next knife idea

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Well my Tommi knife is off having it's sheath made and i'm without anything to fiddle with in the front room for the first time in months (yes it did take that long:eek: ) so my thoughts have turned to another sharp project.
Fancy something a little less daunting this time, maybe a little tactical as it won't be a real user, thats what the first one was for.
Like the John Nowill MOD blade in black, i know it's a heavy old brute of a thing but making some sort of indistuctable knife sounds fun, maybe with a paracord or leather wrap handle, and a Kydex sheath.
Then again i do love my bowies, always have done :rolleyes:
I'd like some weight to the blade for chopping and around a 7 inch blade. Having used a Kukri now the weight isnt an issue. Bah decisions decisions :puppy_dog
If anybodys got any ideas feel free, but whatever i buy will have to come with its own guard as this caused some grief last time:11doh:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE