Newcomer -looking for wild camping spots in Lincolnshire & Cornwall??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 4, 2014
Lincoln
Hi guys.

After a few years of lurking around the forums I finally decided to sign up and show my face / avatar.

If any of you decent folk know of any wild camping spots in and around Lincolnshire or South Cornwall I would be muchly appreciative?
Once I find a nice place the slow process of convincing the other half can commence..........:eek:

Take it easy guys.

Huwie

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Welcome fellow adventurer.
My travels have never taken me into Lincolnshire and though I have been down to Cornwall it's a particulary tough area to crack with any good areas having either a caravan park or golf course to close for comfort. However from memory the dunes north of Hale should still provide an opportunity for a moonlight bar-b-q with the remains of the old explosives factory providing scattered enclaves of isolation & shelter from offshore breeze, whilst staying at a nearby caravan park with the other half. North of Godrevy/ Red River about 1km up the coast are some more dunes that could also be worth a recce.

ANGOF

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2014
Cornwall
The area around Loe Bar in Cornwall, I made a short vid on youtube a while back. Me and my kids use it quite a bit.

Feb 4, 2014
Lincoln
Thank you Bishop. I'll keep a look out in the next few weeks when I'm back over in Cornwall.
Take it easy brother.

Huwie.

Feb 4, 2014
Lincoln
Hiya Tent Peg.
I've PM'd Matt with a possible spot, which I might be able to recce tomorrow. If I do, I'll post some pics and a breakdown.
ATB Huwie.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE