• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tutchi

Forager
Nov 15, 2005
Scotland
:)
Hi Folks
been lurking in the shadows for ages (not shy I can assure you) :lmao: but bit old in the tooth to actively partake in bushcraft although avid reader and watcher of vids and progs in all things bushcraft. Am an avid knife freak ;) and a bit of an amateur air rifle shooter. Have a bit of a problem getting down and back up from the prone position now but still keen as ever (hope there are no dirty minds reading this) :eek: Si its fine to make contact at last.

Rgds
Tutchi
:cool:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Welcome to the site Tutchi, don't stick in the shadows, I bet you have lots to offer in advice, and besides its great fun getting involved...............Jon

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to BCUK. I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and register as a member.
but bit old in the tooth to actively partake in bushcraft although avid reader and watcher of vids and progs in all things bushcraft
Good to see you are not too old to learn a new trick or two from younger folk ;) .... I wouldn't say you were too long in the tooth to actively partake in bushcraft..... I've spent many an evening making cordage or working on a project in front of the fire while watching TV. It doesn't have to be all outside in the wilds sleeping under a basha, the skills can be practiced at home, in the garden (maybe not best to light fires in the house), or where ever cirumstances allow.

I hope you enjoy the site and forums
:D
Ed

Tutchi

Forager
Nov 15, 2005
Scotland
:)
Thanks guys for the welcome. Have asked the wife to sleep outside but without me she is too scared (hope she does not see this post) :lmao:

Rgds
Tutchi
:cool:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello, welcome to the virtual campfire; though it has to be said that there're a lot of real ones available for visiting too :)
Old?? only if you let it get to you :D

Cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE