Newbie in Northumberland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

5TailFox

Aug 19, 2024
Northumberland
Hi! I’m 5TailFox and I’ve lived in Northumberland for the last 40+ years.

My partner and I have discovered a new found love for the outdoors, bushcraft and prepping and when searching for places to wild camp/practice bushcraft over night I stumbled across this group and thought it would hopefully be a great resource to point us in the right direction.

We’ve only camped on camp sites before but did practice our skills at lighting fires in our frontier stove but that’s about the extent of our skills so far.

We are you interested in taking this up a notch and trialing bivvy/tarp camping with a view to being self sufficient for several days in a “wilderness” situation.

It would be great to know about any upcoming events we could attend to meet like minded people to learn from and if anyone can suggest any places that are suitable for a few over nighters for beginners.

Thanks and hopefully speak to a few of you soon.

5TailFox

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi! I’m 5TailFox and I’ve lived in Northumberland for the last 40+ years.

My partner and I have discovered a new found love for the outdoors, bushcraft and prepping and when searching for places to wild camp/practice bushcraft over night I stumbled across this group and thought it would hopefully be a great resource to point us in the right direction.

We’ve only camped on camp sites before but did practice our skills at lighting fires in our frontier stove but that’s about the extent of our skills so far.

We are you interested in taking this up a notch and trialing bivvy/tarp camping with a view to being self sufficient for several days in a “wilderness” situation.

It would be great to know about any upcoming events we could attend to meet like minded people to learn from and if anyone can suggest any places that are suitable for a few over nighters for beginners.

Thanks and hopefully speak to a few of you soon.

5TailFox
welcome. you will learn lots on here. flick through some of the threads and ask questions. welcome again. x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE