New Year Choir Practice for Teetotallers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
As arranging babysitters is now a high priority in the Teetotallers section. I have took it upon myself to propose a choir practice session up in the city around the New Year, 7 plus days after. So lets hear what suits pals, names, time, venues. Thought we would give Ayrshire a miss this year, they,ve suffered noise pollution twice this year.

wis me

Last edited:

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Remember and bring yer wallet this time:lmao:

phil

I brought it last time ! I just i just mislaid it for a month , i gave the police in Newton Stewart a call a month after they said they would post it to me .
It had been sitting in a to do pile waiting to be posted , got it back last week all intact with money and everything . Also the packet contained a nice letter from the DVLA asking me to update the address on my driving licence .

Craig..........

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
http://www.thedroversinn.co.uk/ ,, this get's my vote , what a great nite we could have ....

You'll not get me there unless Bill Murray joins the forum and a Proton Pack comes up in the gift it on thread :lmao:

Will we start a wee plan for this and put names down, night out somewhere in Glasgow or close and then staying in some sort of hotel/hostel/haunted bloody house!

1. Jinsin456 - up for anywhere and everywhere, as long as someone tucks me in :lmao:

LuckyDucky

Forager
Dec 7, 2011
Hertfordshire
Thats a bit of a trek from Hertfordshire, although we are a lovely group...... Sometimes :lmao:

Yeh i didnt realise. I will have to miss out the next one but got mates at uni in edinbrough so ill pop to glasgow. I frigging love the scottish accent. And ive always said i want to marry a scot and live the rest of my days in the sticks in scotland. Definightly my form of heaven!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE