new web site

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
First impression is that it looks like a good resource. If you want a bargain, look around their sections though, sometimes the price varies for the same item!

Sep 27, 2007
essex
First impression is that it looks like a good resource. If you want a bargain, look around their sections though, sometimes the price varies for the same item!

By luck I happened to find this thread. The prices in the bargain basement are lower as they may be the last of the line or have no packaging, etc. Hence the lower prices, although these have now almost sold out, especially the Gransfors items with no packaging.

Thanks for the kind comments chaps! By the way Aaron, out of interest who do you know?

Cheers for now

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
By luck I happened to find this thread. The prices in the bargain basement are lower as they may be the last of the line or have no packaging, etc. Hence the lower prices, although these have now almost sold out, especially the Gransfors items with no packaging.

Thanks for the kind comments chaps! By the way Aaron, out of interest who do you know?

Cheers for now

Aah, that makes sense then! I wondered what was going on!

:rolleyes:

I'm still looking through though, just keep getting interrupted by children. Can't they open the pits again or something?

:D

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border

Cheers for now

I did my degree in Rural Resource Management at Writtle College with Bill Godsafe (graduated 2003). Assume that you are Kris - pass my best wishes on. Cheers Aaron:D

Sep 27, 2007
essex
I did my degree in Rural Resource Management at Writtle College with Bill Godsafe (graduated 2003). Assume that you are Kris - pass my best wishes on. Cheers Aaron:D

Will do!

Its a small world! Bill does some teaching for us and we also work together on some conservation projects. I went to Writtle too!

Cheers Aaron

Kris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE