New w/ tags Exped Downmat XP 9 (medium length)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Flannelfoot

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
South-west
New w/ tags - Exped Downmat XP 9 (medium length) £115.00 including delivery

Purchased for a trip which never happened, so this has never been used and is in perfect working order. It has been inflated twice - once to check it over when first purchased, and once for the purpose of taking these photos.

There are 2 versions of the Exped Downmat and this is the "XP" version which is inflated via the stuff sack, which has a hose and doubles as an inflation sack. It has 2 valves, which are very solidly made - and you can use either to inflate it. It takes about 8-10 stuff sacks' worth of air to fully inflate.

The non-XP "PUMP" version is a fair bit cheaper because it has a pump integrated into the body of the sleeping mat. When I was researching this purchase I noticed a lot of users complaining about the integrated pump failing in cold weather rendering the entire thing useless. So, I thought the slightly greater cost was worth it in the long run.

Very insulative and will greatly extend your camping season.

Complete with original tags and repair kit.

aaxehk.jpg

1zge0eh.jpg

17epm9.jpg

2zs2yqh.jpg

m9li4k.jpg

157mceq.jpg

1zq3fr5.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE