New Tracker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hawkeye The Noo

Forager
Aug 16, 2005
Dunoon, Argyll
Not sure if this is the place to post this; the reason I am is that most of my mates on the forum are trackers.

Marion is three months pregnant. At last I am going to be a dad. I will have my own little tracker to pass on my skills to. You know how people play music to the baby in the belly well maybe I should start awareness training and play bird sounds so that awareness training can start early and the first footsteps should take place in the spoor pit.

There is not an emoticon to express " seriously chuffed."

Cheers

Jamie

nipper

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Congratulations Jamie

Just a word of advice. I should keep the little one well away from your spoor pit. From what i've heard that pit has become a big hit with the cats in your area. In fact I have heard you have the biggest cat litter tray in Dunoon :lmao:

All the best mate
Nick

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D All good wishes Jamie. Excellent news.

Not sure about the music.....I like heavy metal, my sons *so* don't :rolleyes:

However, I found that trees fascinated my infants, lying in their prams under leafy trees was astonishing. They looked utterly calm. It was as though they found trees blowing gently in the breeze incredibly relaxing as well as the most interesting thing they'd ever see. It continued right throughout childhood and now, as adults, they both still go for a walk in the woods to find that peace. I walked miles of woodlands when I carried them, so maybe somethings do carry through.
atb,
Toddy

I

ianmaxwell

Congrats Jamie, is the world prepared the coming of another Mcreadie?
Bidh an t-ubhal as fheàrr air a’mheangan as àirde.

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
Congratulations Jamie, my little one loves the woods, we go out every weekend so that he can touch the trees (and eat the dirt) and see some wildlife. I show him everything I can hoping some of it will sink in!! Make the most of sleeping, if I were you I would sleep at every opportunity for the next six months, I don't think I've had a full night's sleep in a year! Still good training for endurance and stamina :lmao: I'd breeze through torture by sleep deprivation.

Excellent news mate, well done!!

Wolfie

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 19, 2004
S.Wales
Nice one Jamie!

When you've got children every day is a new adventure ;)

All the best for the future

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE