New toys?

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
right i know the bushcraft ethos is the more you know the less you carry but i am not ashamed to admit i am a bit of a gear *****...

These little numbers have caught my eye and i was wondering if anyone here has any or has seem them in the flesh...

I need a reason other than the cost not to buy some :-D
the brew kit looks tasty

http://www.gearpods.com/ the official site but they can be bought in the uk. I have already got to the watching some videos of them on youtube and well its not helping the "I need some phase"

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
damn you :D your supposed to say they are crap or something and i dont need them :D just watched a review on some parts and they look on the whole (minus a few flaws) groovy

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
it does cost a bit but alot of the items you can buy individually would make a good car stash system and just pop in the pack different pods for what you are doing. If i was starting again i would probably consider it but since i mostly have half the stuff i am not so sure as my wife says you have 10 stoves do you really need another one? but its shiny i say.

The stove pod looks cool for a brew and packs away from your other gear so wouldnt have to worry about soot

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE