New to bushcraft

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

dciburnside35

Member
Mar 28, 2016
15
0
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, well firstly it's great to be here, I'm new to bushcraft and it's been an interest of mine for about a year now. I've been reading and watching youtube alot but not put much into practice as I'm slowly trying to put together a kit from selling alot of my fishing equipment. Hopefully from joining this community I can learn a great deal and get out there and meet some like minded people. Look forward to chatting to you all.
 
Hello mate welcome to the forum. You'll find a wealth of information here. One of the best ways to practise your newly acquired knowledge is in the back garden. Heck I've been camping for over 25-30 years but still use the back garden for a quick overnighter. :)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE