New tarp at UK hammocks.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Just spotted
http://ukhammocks.co.uk/shop/article_30/UKHammocks-Cat-Hex-Tarp.html

2014 we decided it was about time we started heeding your advice and make our own tarps! 3.4m RL total width 3m All tie outs reinforced, We have gone for a bombproof tarp, 1.6oz Silnylon ripstop with nylon webbing tie outs, it's built to last. Total weight is 525g inc Stuffsac rrp is £80 but this is an introductory offer at £65.00

Manufacturer's suggested retail price £ 80.00

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Like the size and the side tie outs, but only the two end loops on the ridge line so it sags, and no extra side tie outs either, unless I'm just not seeing them in the pictures ?

Guess it keeps the weight down a bit as a trade off against flexibility in set up ?

Cheers, Paul

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Like the size and the side tie outs, but only the two end loops on the ridge line so it sags, and no extra side tie outs either, unless I'm just not seeing them in the pictures ?

Guess it keeps the weight down a bit as a trade off against flexibility in set up ?

Cheers, Paul

It's cat cut so the "sag" in the middle will probably be intentional - like on the superfly (it only has end loops) - dialed in tight you should need other loops on a ridgeline. But I agree more tie outs give more options.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE