New Supplier in Lakeland.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
An excellent supplier as well, I have had a few items from them already and am working on a list for my next order.

Excellent prices as well...:)

LS

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Seems to me that they have a very concise kit choice. It is all pretty much the best kit you can get, so no cheap tat that will break and need replacing in six months time. Look at the cutting section, no faffing but working tools reasonably priced. I'll wait until they have some tarps in, they may be the place to go!

Lucyc

Forager
Jan 19, 2008
Somerset
Seems to me that they have a very concise kit choice. It is all pretty much the best kit you can get, so no cheap tat that will break and need replacing in six months time. Look at the cutting section, no faffing but working tools reasonably priced. I'll wait until they have some tarps in, they may be the place to go!

They do have tarps in, although only two...

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Sensible prices. If one of them is a member here I don't mind offering my support by way of purchasing. Order imminent!

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Cor, fancy someone not liking green?
I can get the non-green ones in no problem, I just didn't think anyone would want them!
The non-green ones were ex-stock so I could get them added to the delivery if someone wanted them.
What size and material was it you were looking at?

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Big!

:D

I was gonna use it for two hammocks slung parallel to each other. It would need to be long enough for the Magikelly hammocks which I believe are the same ones stocked on your site and wide enough for two hammocks and some porch area. The Tarp 4 looks quite big! Ooh, and polycotton if you can get it please!

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Ahh, I thought I must have been missing something - there it is :rolleyes:

:D

I forgive you!

love0017.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE