New Superstore

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The sell quite a lot of junk but they also have some good stuff now and then, worth paying the £1 membership for some healthy discounts.

lavrentyuk

Nomad
Oct 19, 2006
Mid Wales
I am going to be stuck at the Heath Hospital for over a week soon. When is the shop opening and where will it be ? Are all the outdoors shops still opposite the Castle ?

Any good army surplus stores in the Cardiff area - I last lived there about 20 years ago.

And while I'm thinking about Cardiff what Motorcycfle shops are about now. I'm in the market for a new helmet - Heine Gericke I know of already.

Cheers,

Richard

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
Hi Richard,
Not sure when the store is opening, but it shoudnt be long as they had loads of stock being deliverd. It is on newport road behind the range. The only surplus shop we have is at the top of city road near Cardiff center. Cant help you with the motorcycle shops, but i think there might be one on hadfield road.
Hope this helps
Nigel

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Millets and Blacks (same difference) are opposite the castle, there's also another one whose name escapes me. I think the best one is Up and Under on Cowbridge Road East. There's another small independent on Woodville Road in Cathays too. Also Cotswold Outdoor out at Talbot Green. I think Go Outdoors opens early next month.

No clue about motorbike shops.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE