New sheath for my neck knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Made a better sheath up for my neck knife, started it last evening and finished it this morning, made from skived down 3mm full veg tan leather (thank gawd for a scraps box) that formed wonderfully when wet, i didn't want a show off sheath for this knife, just something simple & functional, but elegant.

DSCN2740br.jpg

DSCN2752br.jpg

DSCN2748br.jpg

DSCN2773br.jpg

The dangler is removable by simply undoing the leather lacing giving me the option to carry the sheath on my belt or as a neck sheath, the dangler incorporates a simple antler button, which just keeps the looped end of the leather lace in place and something to tighten the lace up against when the dangler loop is being used.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Very nice indeed. Compared to the first offering its way way nicer and still quite understated.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
A quality peice of leather work as always! Nice job Kepis!

Thanks mate, you like that then?, guess you will be one of the first to see it first hand as well, no drooling please, it will knacker the finish up on it:)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
that's a lovely looking sheath mate, any chance we could get a photo of the other side too?

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
it's just through a hole, i thought about doing the more traditional method of the three holes each side and weave the belt loop through, but as i want this more as a neck knife, the leather loop seemed a far better option, still gives me the option of a belt carry onthe danger if i want to though, ive just got to put a brassed eyelet in and it's done

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE