New Ray Mears Woodman Shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Just recieved an email from Woodlore showcasing their new exclusive "Ray Mears Woodsman Shirt" which you can see here for £125!

Woodsman%20shirt%20double%2Ejpg

First Impressions... wow, lovely shirt and supposedly hard-wearing quality, nice! Then I saw the price which I could barely believe... can they really charge that much!? :puppy_dog Anyone really think that price is justified? I really would love to have a shirt like that, but I dont even own that sort of money. I think even if I had the money I would still feel awful paying out that much for a shirt. Your thoughts?...

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
It has brought to mind the Billy Connely story about the cost of a rug/ carpet when it is explained to him that this carpet is handmade by one family of peruvian midgets from wool from the back of the rarest goat in the world over a period of thirteen years. He is told the price and the 'Inner Welder' comes through and says ' FOR A F****N' CARPET!!!!':aargh4:

I had the same reaction when i thought 'hm yes, nice shirt, HOW MUCH?':nono: Seriously, Ray cannot be short of a few quid but can they really justify that much for a shirt? Each to thier own, but it will not find it's way into my bergan at that price, i would'nt even ask Santa as i would be embarrassed at his reaction!

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
I just realised another thing.. this shirt is made to be high quality and hardwearing to take the beatings of outdoor bushcrafting... but if I seriously did pay £125 I would no way put it in situations where I might damage it, rip it etc. defies the object surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE