There was for Jääkäripuukko 140 (I have one) but not anymore or just now, it is a manufacturing glitch.I don't think there are stainless versions of the Peltonen or the Jaakaripuukko 140.
There was for Jääkäripuukko 140 (I have one) but not anymore or just now, it is a manufacturing glitch.I don't think there are stainless versions of the Peltonen or the Jaakaripuukko 140.
Stainlesswhich one is 14c28n? is that the carbon steeel one ? xx
Whatcha mate.Dammit it's ages since I bought a new knife, and now you show me this!
Do they come with a sheath? (I'm still waiting or the Mora page to finish loading...)
There's an interesting look at steels with a few references here. Personally I've been very happy with 12c27 for a long time, but not to be outdone by JD and Uncle Ray I still keep a couple of O1 workhorses by the wood burner, largely because they (or rather I, when it happens) cope a bit better with hitting the odd nail. Sitting by the wood burner they don't get much chance to go rusty.

Whatcha mate.
It comes with the same sheath as the Amberg. And they’re releasing more accessories for it too.
...
That scar is still very vivid. Great times. Wouldn’t trade them for the world. I’m good. Sadly Emma passed away in June after a long time fighting off blood cancer. Pops is now in her second year of uni. Soon to be off to remote regions with more fixed bladed parangs.Thanks!
Long time no see. You and yours well? When I mentioned the blades sitting by the wood burner I forgot to mention that parang you bought me to replace the one that I lent you to take to South America and that eventually got you helicoptered out to the hospital...
Yes there is: https://www.peltonenknives.com/knives/m07-full-tangI don't think there are stainless versions of the Peltonen