New member of the Fenix Owners club.

Ben Trout

Nomad
Feb 19, 2006
Wiltshire, GB
Shiny new L0D arrived in the post today, so I'm happy but keep getting spots in my vision. Intention is for it to be an EDC. Lying about was a belt keeper/key clip. Looks like a good option but the off position being 'slightly unscrewed' is the head liable to drop off? Possibly being paranoid and judging a not cheap torch by cheap torch standards, but that would hack me off.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
As a paying member of the Fenix Owners Club I have to say that if you only unscrew it enough to turn the light off it's very unlikely to fall off. I don't have the L0D model but I lock out the tailcap on mine by untwisting it half a turn. Also the head goes from regular to turbo mode by twisting and I reckon there's no way either would fall off.

Anyway welcome to the Bright Lights Club. Although Fenix are a bit expensive they are cheap when compared with other high end lights (Surefire, Night Ops, Mr Bulk, etc). Oh by the way if you stop shining it in your eyes you'll stop getting spots in your vision. :D A handy tip. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE