New member looking for a local group (Suffolk)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Heffrington

Jun 14, 2024
Suffolk
Hello All,
I'm new to this site but am a long-time, keen "bushcrafter" and natural history enthusiast. I'm looking to find a friendly local Suffolk group in which to participate in meets etc. I don't use facebook or other social media so it's tricky making contact with people! If anyone is part of a Suffolk group please get in touch as I'd love to join. I look forward to hearing from you!
Many thanks

Tobym

Jan 21, 2024
Suffolk
Hello All,
I'm new to this site but am a long-time, keen "bushcrafter" and natural history enthusiast. I'm looking to find a friendly local Suffolk group in which to participate in meets etc. I don't use facebook or other social media so it's tricky making contact with people! If anyone is part of a Suffolk group please get in touch as I'd love to join. I look forward to hearing from you!
Many thanks
Hi mate I'm in Suffolk and would also be interested to know if there is any groups. Also have you considered Scouting I'm a leader and do knife skills etc with the kids. When I joined the other leaders did some bushcraft bits with the kids but we're grateful for my experience as a knife maker and outdoors kinda person to help and somehow ended up permanent uniformed leader. There are so many groups looking for help. Also when we meet up on district camps I get to hang out the the few other guys more like myself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE