new kid on the block

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 31, 2008
Farnborough
This is a mine of information and experience !

Just to introduce myself,
I finally managed to find the off button on the TV and went outside and it's great out there.
Want to find out more about messing about outside , sleeping cold and setting fire to stuff.

Great site !

May 31, 2008
Farnborough
Well its all very new and all very interesting.

I like the idea of hammocks and have seen the group buy of DD's , so counting my pennies.

Just bought the collins gem on mushrooms - but don't trust myself enough to give that a try yet. Think I'll go on a fungal forays and let the old times show me how its done.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
This is a mine of information and experience !

Just to introduce myself,
I finally managed to find the off button on the TV and went outside and it's great out there.
Want to find out more about messing about outside , sleeping cold and setting fire to stuff.

Great site !

Hi wittle,

Have a good read of these forums if you haven't already - there's so much to trawl through :D

Don't think you have to sleep cold if you're staying out overnight. There's plenty of ways of staying warm. Set fire to more stuff and you'll soon discover that for yourself ;)

Go easy on the mushrooms btw. As you suggested, fungal forays are the best idea, although a Collins Gem is good backup. The Collins trees field guide is a good reference book too, should you want to know more about trees.

And welcome to the forums. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE