New from Luton, Bedfordshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MarkinLondon

Nomad
May 17, 2013
Bedfordshire
I'd like to say that though I've read this forum for some time now, I've only recently joined, and have found everyone to be interesting, friendly, and appropriately opinionated. It's a damn fine forum.

I'm an American ex-pat University professor that hasn't been camping since leaving Colorado for England four years ago, and it's doing my head in. My gear is rather spartan, having left it all in the States, but I've got wool and goretex and fire steels and stoves and sharps and a solid bergen duffle and would like to get outside and tell tall tall stories around a campfire. I understand that this is difficult to do in England, but you all seem to get out enough, so I thought I'd start here and see what kind of weekend I could invite myself along to. :)

thanks,

Mark

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Mark :)

Keep a look out in the meet section for what's happening. I think there's a White Rose Wood meet in December which isn't far from Luton.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE