New Bushcraft Mag - Northern Bushcraft

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Interesting, pity I can't see a sample option. Wonder if it is Mors's creation ?

Sent from my HTC Explorer using Tapatalk

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Not Mors - another bloke.

There is quite a spread of nationalities in the contributor's list and this might be the mag to fill the niche left by the BCUK magazine. $15 a year doesn't seem too bad so I might subscribe - I think it's possible to download it and print as a pdf version but haven't managed to try it yet.

bradleybuckman

Forager
Jun 25, 2010
Kentucky, USA
I subscribed to it. $22 for 2 years isn't that bad of a deal in my mind. It talks a little about the snow shoes that Mor's is holding in the picture. They are called a Roycraft ski-shoe named after Tom Roycraft who developed them. It says that you can shuffle with them instead of having to take distinct steps, making your travel faster and with less effort. It doesn't show any pictures or much detail on how to make them. Overall, the magazine seems to have some interesting articles along with the usual advertisements.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Have subscribe to it and have just had a quick flick through. Not actually read anything as yet, but feel a review coming on from a double front, that of a designer and that of a novice bush crafter. I've already got a few likes and dislikes.

But then what do I know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE