NEW BRS-8 Chinese Multi fuel stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
For sale is my new and unused BRS-8 Chinese multi fuel stove. Got this a couple of months ago after hearing excellent reports and never got round to using it, only selling as I have just got a Primus omnilite ti. It is in its original box and I haven't even taken it out to look at.

yqe9ajaj.jpg

20130705_075803.jpg

Just looking to get back what I paid and I will throw in a spare fuel bottle and swallow postage. Looking for £39 all in.

Last edited:

Köld

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Thule
DX has them for a similar price shipped. But they make you wait a month or two for everything. Also I believe this copy of the kovea booster +1 stove was prohibited from being sold in Europe after a number of incidents where the pressure hose came loose and leaked petrol close to where it is supposed to be burning. Maybe they updated their design, maybe they didn't :)

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Köld;1344553 said:
DX has them for a similar price shipped. But they make you wait a month or two for everything. Also I believe this copy of the kovea booster +1 stove was prohibited from being sold in Europe after a number of incidents where the pressure hose came loose and leaked petrol close to where it is supposed to be burning. Maybe they updated their design, maybe they didn't :)

As far as I can remember they were only prohibited for sale in one european country quite a few years ago and I believe the design was then updated to fix the problems.
I know several people with this stove and quite a few on here too that have been using them for years with no problems at all.

I don't need people posting on my sales thread implying that this product may be unsafe or not thanks, even if they do put a smiley face after it.:)

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Paul, its not worth selling for £30, why not keep it and mount the burner in a Trangia, its a great winter combo.

You're probably right Rik. I have just spent £160 on the omnilite ti and was trying to get some cash back. I don't do much winter camping but I do have a trangia 27 set that I dont use very often as I mainly use gas, so it would be good to mount the burner in that. How easy is it to do?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE