New bag

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I decided today on the Bundeswehr Army Backpack. I have been looking for around a month for a new bag, but with a tight budget. I spent hours and hours reading reviews, watching videos and what have you, and I have decided this is the bag for me. It has a rain cover which can be used to protect the bag upto gale force winds, and it is 65l so has plenty of space. Not molle, but has everything I need.

Just waiting for it to arrive. Best of all, it was £27 including delivery, so can't complain.

I'll do a review when I receive it :)

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Hey guys. A small brief overview of my kit so far. Much of it has been moved around since the household reorganisation, so will likely be buying a lot of new kit.

https://youtu.be/CMySfZR6RbA

Comments and suggestions gratefully received. Either negative or positive.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
good vids although the audio is a little low for my laptop.
I've got some of the Aldi saws but if you get the chance, try the Bacho Laplander. I was lucky I bought one 1st (I bought the Aldi's when I thought I'd lost it) as it cuts effortlessly compared to the Aldi ones :)

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
Thanks Kev. My mum has fronted me some cash so I can get a gorilla tripod, so I can record it properly and have the camera facing me. I'll do a proper video then.. I've had some pm's already asking me to redo the video. Content was good, but steady hand etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE