New Bag and ruck clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gentlemanc

Aug 24, 2010
Southampton, Hampshire
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

For sale I have two great bits of kit:

Maxpedition Sabrecat in Olive Green - This is effectively brand new I bought it and filled it with my gear in the same room as it is pictured in and when i tried it on I realised it was not suited to me (my gut is to big apparently and therefore I found it unwieldy when fully loaded. They are awesome bits of kit but I would like to fund a Lunada for my EDC instead. I was asking £110 but that includes delivered by recorded post. Sensible offers are welcome.

Also a Karrimor SF TECMAC Fifty plus matching SF side pockets. I bought this brand new last summer but moving house and other commitments meant I have not field tested so again i loaded it and pranced about the house few times but did not get the chance to go out with it until a couple of weekends ago when I walk tested it on a walk with my boy (3.5yrs). I have to admit I have a very long back and combined with aforementioned stomach I could not get comfy so I will stick to my 80ltr Sabre and use the compression straps if I am travelling light. These retail at more than £140 and i will include the side pockets also £40 I am looking for £140 which includes recorded delivery to you and the side pockets.

Any questions or offers just ask.

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_1414.jpg
    IMG_1414.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_1415.jpg
    IMG_1415.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_1418.jpg
    IMG_1418.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 333

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE